Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 3: Top 5 Pet Peeves

Today's challenge is to list my Top 5 Pet Peeves.

1. I am a big fan of crime shows. Criminal Minds, Cold Case, Bones. I'm borderline addicted to them. But Aron isn't. Most of the time I record them and watch them during the Monster's nap. Sometimes, however, the scheduled time for the show isn't 100% accurate and I miss the end. WHAT THE HECK? WHO KILLED THAT GUY?? Sadly, I'll never know. Criminal Minds just turned into Unsolved Mysteries. Worst.

2. The weather here. Oh. My. Goodness. This Spring was pretty nice. When we moved in to the apartment, I remember sweating bullets. That was May. I was thinking how awesome it was that it was already warm in May! Well that didn't last. Summer was over before I knew it even started. Today, I turned on the heat. Uh, hello... it's AUGUST here. Moments like these leave me longing for the long days in the sun at Camp. I'd even love the three-a-day workouts on Lehigh's winter training trips if it meant I could be in Florida for just a couple days.
*Since starting this post, on the radio I heard All I want for Christmas is You. And my friend heard a commercial for winter tires. HELLO RADIO-PEOPLE!!! IT"S STILL AUGUST! even though I had to turn the heat on. Maybe winter tires aren't a bad idea...

3. Some of Aron's family members think I'll understand what they are saying if tehy repeat the word 3, 4, or 17 times. Newsflash: if I didn't know the word the second time you said it, I still won't understand no matter how many times you repeat yourself.

4. I'm starting to run out... but I also really hate when there are two good tv shows on at the same time.

5. Most of the time, it is advantageous to be 6 hours ahead. It seriously sucks though when I wake up to find out that Lady Gaga dressed up as a guy, some Britney tribute I didn't know about was disappointing, and holy moly, Beyoncé is prego! But I'll be the one laughing next summer when I can watch the Olympics in real time.

No comments:

Post a Comment